A most enjoyable 5.9 k circular walk in the glorious Autumnal woods of this little visited park. Apart from the vivid colours of the trees, an interesting feature is a fine memorial to the firemen and policemen killed on 9/11 in New York. Lugs present: Jim McCormack, Dermot Gunn, Bernard McMahon, Brendan Smith, Tom Barragry and Dermot Quinn (G.M.).
Lugs Flickr Pool
- Walk Report #12 Sun 16th June 2019 – Tonlegee & Lough Ouler (East)
- Walk Report #11 Sun 02nd June 2019 Lugnaquilla via Baravore & Froughan Rock (East)
- Trig Pillars ,Triangulation and the Mapping of Ireland
- Walk Report #09 Sun 5th May 2019 Scarr & Kanturk (East)
- The Lugs – Ireland’s Oldest Walking Club