The annual donation is €40, which goes towards administrative expenses. This covers all walks, production of our bi-annual walks programme, and includes a nifty members cap. New aspiring Brothers, (or Lowly Asps), will, shortly after joining, be encouraged to contribute a small donation of €10 towards the running costs of the group.
Lugs Flickr Pool
- Walk Report #12 Sun 16th June 2019 – Tonlegee & Lough Ouler (East)
- Walk Report #11 Sun 02nd June 2019 Lugnaquilla via Baravore & Froughan Rock (East)
- Trig Pillars ,Triangulation and the Mapping of Ireland
- Walk Report #09 Sun 5th May 2019 Scarr & Kanturk (East)
- The Lugs – Ireland’s Oldest Walking Club