Good turnout ( eventually! ). 11 Lugs out. 4 Lugs did the walk in reverse – typical Lugs! Weather cold and misty over Cruagh but cleared up later. Decided not to go down the boardwalk as planned but went directly down to the Cruagh Woods ‘Loop’. After our suss, Noel & G.M. cut out the walk down through Massey’s Wood and went on to Ballinteer House to warm up the seats! The others joined later and all had a good post walk session. Verdict: A short walk but the vivid colours of the woods was a fine reward.
Lugs Flickr Pool
- Walk Report #12 Sun 16th June 2019 – Tonlegee & Lough Ouler (East)
- Walk Report #11 Sun 02nd June 2019 Lugnaquilla via Baravore & Froughan Rock (East)
- Trig Pillars ,Triangulation and the Mapping of Ireland
- Walk Report #09 Sun 5th May 2019 Scarr & Kanturk (East)
- The Lugs – Ireland’s Oldest Walking Club